- Organic Chemistry, Supramolecular and Biological Chemistry
- January 2017- present Assistant Professor in Chemistry as Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata
- Aug 2015- Jan 2017 Assistant Professor (Contractual) in Chemistry as Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati
- May 2013-Aug 2015 DST INSPIRE Faculty Fellow at the Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Phase-10, Sector 64, Mohali, Punjab-160062
- Dec 2010-May 2013 Post-Doctoral research in the area of “Amyloid based Catalysts” with Dr. David G. Lynn, Chemistry Department, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Oct 2005-Nov 2010 Doctoral research in the area of “Bio-Organic Chemistry” with Dr. Prasanta Kumar Das, Department of Biological Chemistry, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science.
Awards and Honors:
- Awarded INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship and Research Grant of Rs 35 Lakhs for 5 years from DST, Govt of India
- Awarded among “Best Presentations” in the Sixth Peptide Engineering Meeting held in Emory University, Atlanta, USA held from 2nd to 5th October, 2012
- Awarded Doctoral Research Fellowship (qualified NET examination) from the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India in 2005.
- Qualified GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING, conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, India, held on February 2005 and the all India rank was 105.
- Nidhi Kapil, Ashmeet Singh, Manish Singh and Dibyendu Das* “Efficient MoS2 Exfoliation by Cross β -Amyloid Nanotubes for Multistimuli Responsive and Biodegradable Aqueous Dispersions” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016 (accepted) Impact Factor=11.33 (As Corresponding Author from Independent lab in India)
- Ashmeet Singh, Nidhi Kapil, Yenuganti Mahesh and Dibyendu Das* Chem.Commun. 2016 (Early View) Impact Factor=6.56 (As Corresponding Author from Independent lab in India)
- Tolulope O. Omosun, Ming-Chien Hsieh, W. Seth Childers, Dibyendu Das, Anil K. Mehta, Neil R. Anthony, Ting Pan, Martha A. Grover, Keith M. Berland, and David G. Lynn*. “Catalytic Diversity in Self-propagating Peptide Assemblies” Nature Chemistry 2016 (accepted). Impact Factor=27.89
- Nidhi Kapil, Ashmeet Singh and Dibyendu Das* “Cross-β Amyloid Nanohybrids Loaded With Cytochrome C Exhibit Superactivity in Organic Solvents” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 6492–6495 Impact Factor=11.33 (As Corresponding Author from Independent lab in India)