Computer simulation studies of
- diffusion in confined media such as zeolites and in liquids
- electron transfer
- solvation dynamics
- Ph.D. (Computational Chemistry), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 2005
- M.Sc. (Physics), University of Calcutta, 1998
- B.Sc. (Physics), University of Calcutta, 1996
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Arizona State University, USA (2005)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (2006-07)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (2008 - )
- Phenalenyl Based Molecules: Tuning the Lowest Unoccupied Molecular Orbital to Design Catalyst (with T. K. Sen, A. Mukherjee, A. Modak, D. Kratzert, M. Granitzka, D. Stalke and S. K. Mandal), Chem. Eur. J., 18, 54 (2012).
- Living Nanocatalyst for Effective Synthesis of Symmetrical Biaryls (with S. Santra, P. Ranjan and S. K. Mandal), Inorg. Chim. Acta, 372, 47 (2011).
- Assembling Zirconium and Calcium Moieties through an Oxygen Center for Intramolecular Hydroamination Reaction: A Single System for Double Activation (with A. Mukherjee, S. Nembenna, T. K. Sen, S. P. Sarish, H. Ott, D. Stalke, S. K. Mandal and H. W. Roesky), Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50, 3968 (2011).