Dye Sensitized solar cells, computational chemistry.
- Ph.D.(Chemistry) Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, 2001
- M.Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry) University of Pune, 1995
- B.Sc. (Chemistry) University of Bombay, 1993
- Research Associate, Department of Chemistry, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas, (2002 - 2005)
- Research Associate, Solid State & Structural Chemistry Unit, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, (2006 - 2007)
- Senior Scientific Officer in Chemistry, Indian Institute of Science Education & Research, Kolkata, (2007 - )
Awards and Honors:
- Association for International Exchange, Japan (AIEJ) Fellowship at Nagoya Institute of Technology, Nagoya, Japan (October 1998-March 1999)
- Investigation of the effect of sol processing parameters on the photoelectrical properties of dye sensitized TiO2 solar cells (with Md. M. Rahman, H. Tanaka, K.M. Krishna, T. Soga, M.K. Mishra, T. Jimbo, and M. Umeno), Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 65, 171 (2001).
- Role of Electronic Structure of Ruthenium polypyridyl Dyes in the Photoconversion Efficiency of Dye - Sensitized Solar cells: A Semi-Empirical Investigation (with V.R. Marathe and M.K. Mishra), Int. J. Quantum Chem. 89, 535 (2002).
- Solvated Succinate Dianion: Structures, Electron Binding Energies and Dyson Orbitals (with J.V. Ortiz), J. Phys. Chem. A 107, 10360 (2003).