- Inorganic Synthesis, Metal Mediated/Catalyzed Bond Forming Reactions, Transition Metal Complexes of Redox Non-innocent and Cooperative Ligands, Dehydrogenation Catalysis
- Ph. D. in Chemistry, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (Jadavpur University, Kolkata), with Professor Dr. Sreebrata Goswami, 2010 Thesis Title: Coordination Chemistry of Some Selected Azoaromatics and Related Ligands: Synthesis, Structure and Reactivity Studies
- Master of Science in Chemistry: Vidyasagar University (Midnapore), West Bengal, India, 2005
- Bachelor of Science (Major: Chemistry): Midnapore College (Vidyasagar University, Midnapore), West Bengal, India, 2003
- Post-doctoral Research fellow, Institut für Anorganische Chemie Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, with Professor Dr. Franc Meyer, September 2014 to October 2014.
- Alexander von Humboldt Post-doctoral Research fellow, Institut für Anorganische Chemie Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, with Professor Dr. Franc Meyer, September 2012 to August 2014
- Research Associate, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (Jadavpur University, Kolkata), with Professor Dr. Sreebrata Goswami, November 22, 2010 to June 2012
Awards and Honors:
- Received DST-Inspire Faculty award in January 2015
- Alexander von Humboldt Post-doctoral Research fellowship from September, 2012 to August 2014.
- CSIR Research Associateship from April 01, 2011 to June 31, 2012
Subhas Samanta, Serhey Demesko, Sebastian Dechert, Franc Meyer*
A Two-in-one Pincer Ligand and its Diiron(II) Complex Showing Spin State Switching in Solution via Reversible Ligand Exchange Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 583 (Impact factor 11.336)
Pradip Ghosh, Subhas Samanta, Suman K Roy, Serhiey Demesko, Franc Meyer and Sreebrata Goswami*
Introducing a New Azoaromatic Pincer Ligand. Isolation and Characterization of Redox Events in its Ferrous Complexes Inorg. Chem., 2014, 53 (9), 4678 (Impact factor 4.794)
- Suman K Roy, Subhas Samanta, Nabanita Saha Chowdhury, Tapan K. Mondal and Sreebrata Goswami*