TL/OSL Dating, Quaternary Geochronology, Study of Earth-surface processes, Paleoseismic and paleoclimatic studies.
- Ph.D., 2006, Department of Geology, M.S. University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- M.Sc., 1999, University of Allahabad, India
- B.Sc., 1997, University of Allahabad, India
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), Ahmedabad from August, 1999 to July, 2001.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in PRL, Ahmedabad from August, 2001 to March, 2005.
- Research Associate (RA) in Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, Dehradun from April, 2005 to October, 2006.
- Post-Doctoral fellow in National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan from November, 2006 to January, 2010.
- Assistant Professor in IISER-Kolkata since Feb., 2010
- Wu, T.-S., Manoj Kumar Jaiswal, Y.N. Lin, Y.W. Chen, Y.G. Chen, 2010. Residual luminescence in modern debris flow deposits from western Taiwan: A single grain approach. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, (doi:10.1016/j.jseaes.2010.02.002)
- Manoj Kumar Jaiswal, M.I. Bhat, B.S. Bali, Shabir Ahmad and Yue Gau Chen, 2009. Luminescence characteristics of Quartz and Feldspar from tectonically uplifted terraces in Kashmir Basin, Jammu and Kashmir, India. Radiation Measurement, 44, 523-528, (doi: 10.1016/j.radmeas.2009.04.008)
- Manoj Kumar Jaiswal, Y.G. Chen, V.S. Kale, H. Achyuthan, 2009. Residual luminescence in quartz from slack water deposits in Kaveri basin, south India: A Single aliquot approach. Geochronometria, 33, 1-8 (doi: 10.2478/v10003-009-0009-1)