Number Theory, Arithmetic of Modular Forms, Multiple Zeta Values
- Ph. D. (Mathematics), 2006, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- M. Sc (Mathematics), 2002, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- B. A. Hons (Mathematics), 2000, Lady Shriram College, Delhi University, New Delhi, India
- Postdoctoral Fellow, 2006-2008, University of Toronto, Canada
- Postdoctoral Fellow, 2008-2010, Pacific Institute of Mathematical Sciences and University of Alberta, Canada
- Assistant Professor, 2010 -present, IISER Kolkata
- Postdoctoral Fellow, January - May, 2011, Mathematical Sciences Research Institute, Berkeley, California, USA
Awards and Honors:
- PIMS Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Alberta, 2008-2010
- Arts 49' Principal Wallace Fellowship, Queen's University, 2004-2005
- Queen's Graduate Award, Queen's University, 2001-2003, 2005-2006
- Higher Mahler measure for cyclotomic polynomials and Lehmer's question, Joint with Matilde Lalin, The Ramanujan Journal, Vol. 26 No.2 (2011), 257-294.
- Factoring newparts of Jacobians of certain modular curves, Joint with M. Ram Murty, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, Vol. 138, No. 10 (2010), 3481-3494.
- Effective equidistribution of eigenvalues of Hecke operators, Joint with M. Ram Murty, _Journal of Number Theory_, Vol. 129, No. 3 (2009),681-714