- Hyperbolic Conservation Laws, Nonlinear Dispersive Equations, Numerical Analysis of PDE, Linear and Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
- Ph.D. in Mathematics (2008 - 2012), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Centre for Applicable Mathematics, INDIA
- M.S. in Mathematics (2008),Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Centre for Applicable Mathematics, INDIA.
- B.Sc.; Mathematics (major), Physics and Chemistry, 2005, Maharaja Manindra Chandra College (University of Calcutta), Kolkata, INDIA
- IISER-Kolkata, India Assistant Professor (February, 2016 -)
- Universit¨at W¨urzburg, Germany. Postdoctoral Researcher (January, 2015 - January, 2016 )
- University of Oslo, Norway. Postdoctoral Researcher (November, 2012 - November, 2014)
Awards and Honors:
- Convergence of a Higher-Order scheme for the Korteweg-de Vries equation, with U. Koley and N. H. Risebro, SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 53 (2015), no. 4, 1963-1983.
- Operator splitting for the Benjamin-Ono equation, with H. Holden, U. Koley and N. H. Risebro, J. Differential Equations 259 (2015), no. 11, 6694-6717.
- Convergence of finite difference scheme for the Benjamin-Ono equation, with H. Holden, U. Koley and N. H. Risebro, Numer. Math., 2015, DOI: 10.1007/s00211-015-0778-6.
- Convergence of fully discrete scheme for diffusive dispersive conservation laws with discontinuous coefficient, With U. Koley and D. Ray, ESAIM Math. Model. Numer. Anal., 2015, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/m2an/2015083.
- A note on the convergence of a Crank-Nicolson scheme for the KdV equation, with N.H. Risebro accepted in Int. J. Numer. Anal. Mod., 2015.