Linear and Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, Fluid Mechanics, Compressible Navier-Stokes equations, Control of PDE
- Post doctoral studies in Mathematics (July 2013 - April, 2015), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Centre for Applicable Mathematics, Bangalore, India & Institut de Math´ematiques de Toulouse, Universit´e Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France
- Ph.D in Mathematics (June, 2013), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Centre for Applicable Mathematics, Bangalore, India
- M.S. in Mathematics (2008), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Centre for Applicable Mathematics, Bangalore, India
- Inspire Faculty in Mathematics at IISER Kolkata(28th April 2015-Current)
Awards and Honors:
- Harish Chandra Memorial Award for the Best Ph. D. Thesis in Mathematics for the year 2013-2014
- Controllability and Stabilizability of the Linearized Compressible Navier Stokes System in One Dimension, with M. Ramaswamy and J. P. Raymond, SIAM J. Control Optim (2012), Vol. 50, No. 5, pp. 2959-2987.
- Optimal Control of Linearized Compressible Navier-Stokes Equations with M. Ramaswamy, ESAIM Control Optim. Calc. Var (2013), 19, No. 2, pp 587-615.
- Null controllability of the linearized compressible Navier Stokes system in one dimension, with D. Mitra, M. Ramaswamy and M. Renardy, J. Diﬀerential Equations 257 (2014), no. 10, 3813-3849.