- Several complex variables, approximation theory using complex analytic techniques, Nevanlinna-Pick type interpolations.
- Ph.D. in Dec., 2010, Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
- M.Sc. in Mathematics in 2005, Jadavpur University Kolkata
- B.Sc. in Mathematics in 2003,J. K. College, Purulia,The University of Burdwan
- August 06, 2015 - : Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Science Education Research (IISER) Kolkata
- April 1, 2012 – August 4, 2015: INSPIRE Faculty Fellow at Stat-Math Unit of Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore Centre.
- September 20, 2014 – November 21, 2014 : Visiting Scholar at Stanford University
- Sept. 20, 2011 – March 31, 2012: Visiting Scientist in Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore
- Dec. 18, 2010 – Sept. 20, 2011: Research Associate in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Awards and Honors:
- INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship 2011
- NBHM Post-doctoral Fellowship 2011
- CSIR Fellowship 2005
- (With Gautam Bharali) Uniform algebras generated by holomorphic and close-to-harmonic functions, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 139 (2011) 2183-2189.
- Local polynomial convexity of union of two totally-real surfaces at their intersection, Manuscripta Math. 135 (2011) no. 1-2, 43-62.
- On the polynomial convexity of the union of three totally-real planes in C2, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN. 2013 (2013) no. 21, 4985-5001.
- A note on polynomial convexity of the union of ﬁnitely many totally- real planes in C2, accepted for publication in J. Math. Anal. Appl.
- (With Debraj Chakrabarti) Function theory and holomorphic maps on symmetric products of planar domains, accepted for publication in J. Geom. Anal.