- Geometric representation theory of unipotent groups
- Character sheaves, orbit method, quantization problems
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, The University of Chicago (2011)
- M.S. in Mathematics, The University of Chicago (2008)
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, Chennai Mathematical Institute, India (2006)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata - India (2015 - )
- Assistant Professor (on Contract), Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata - India (2014 - 2015 )
- Post Doctoral Visiting Scientist, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, August 2014 – December 2014
- Gibbs Assistant Professor, Yale University, July 2011 – June 2014
- Modular categories, orbit method and character sheaves on unipotent groups, Preprint, November 2013,arXiv:math.RT.1311.0551v1.
- Metric groups attached to skew-symmetric biextensions, Transform. Groups 15, 2010 (no. 1), 72-91
- Th´ebault’s theorem via Euclidean geometry, News Bulletin of Catcutta Math. Soc. 23, 2000 (no. 7-8), 5-8.