Condensed Matter Physics.
- B.Sc., Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India (1993)
- M.Sc., Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur(1995)
- Ph.D., Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (2001)
- Post-doctoral Fellow, McMaster University, Canada (2000 - 2003)
- Research Associate, Duke University, Durham, USA (2003 - 2005)
- Research Associate, University of California, Los Angeles, USA (2005 - 2007)
- Visiting Scientist, Duke University, Durham, USA (2007 - 2008)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata (2008 -)
Awards and Honors:
- David Saxon Chair Fellowship, Univ. California Los Angeles, USA (2005).
- SHARCNet Prize Fellowship, McMaster University, Canada (2001).
- General Proficiency Medal (M.Sc. 2 Yr.), Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (1995).
- Role of Spatial Amplitude Fluctuations in Highly Disordered s-Wave Superconductors (with Mohit Randeria and Nandini Trivedi), Phys. Rev. Lett. 81, 3940 (1998).
- Spatial Inhomogeneities in Disordered d-wave Superconductors (with Mohit Randeria and Nandini Trivedi), Phys. Rev. B (Rapid. Comm.) 63, 20505(R) (2001).
- Competition of Superconductivity and Antiferromagnetism in a d-wave Vortex lattice (with Catherine Kallin and A. John Berlinsky), Phys. Rev. B 66, 214502 (2002).