Gravitational Waves and Gravitational Waves Data Analysis, General Theory of Relativity and Relativistic Astrophysics and Cosmology
- Ph. D. (Physics), Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore and Bangalore University, 2002.
- M. Sc. (Physics), Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, 1993.
- B. Sc. (Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science, St. Aloysius College, Mangalore and Mangalore Univerisity, 1991.
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata (2007 -)
- Post-Doctoral Research Assistant, University of Texas at Brownsville, Texas (2004-2007).
- Henri Poincaré Post Doctoral Fellow, Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur, Nice (2003-2005).
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Inter University Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune, India (2000-2003).
- S V Dhurandhar , K Rajesh Nayak and J-Y Vinet, "Time-delay interferometry for LISA with one arm dysfunctional", Class. Quantum Grav. 27 135013(2010).
- K Rajesh Nayak, "Einstein equations and inertial forces in axially symmetric stationary spacetimes", Gen. Relativ. Gravit., 41, 2737(2009).
- S V Dhurandhar, J-Y Vinet and K Rajesh Nayak, "General relativistic treatment of LISA optical links", Class. Quantum Grav., 25, 245002(2008).