P. A. Sreeram
Correlated Fermion Systems, Quantum Phase Transition, Mesoscopic Systems, Non-Linear Systems, High Tc superconductivity, Statistical Physics, Atomic Force Microscopy.
- Ph.D. (Physics), Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar, 1999.
- Post. M. Sc., Institute Of Physics,Bhubaneswar, India, 1993.
- M. Sc. (Physics), I. I. T., Powai, Bombay, 1992.
- Post doctorate, Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv, Israel (1999-2001).
- Computer Scientist/Faculty Fellow, S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata, (2001-2004).
- Faculty Fellow, S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata, (2004-2007).
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Science Education and Reaserch, Kolkata, (2007 -).
- Essential differences between ab and c axis tunneling and zero bias conductance in the cuprates (with Manas Sardar), Indian Jrnl. of Physics, 69A, 175 (1995) .
- Nature of eigenstates in a mesoscopic ring coupled to a side branch (with P. Singha Deo), Physica B 228, 345 (1996).
- Fluctuation Induced Non-Fermi Liquid Behavior near a Quantum Phase Transition in Itinerant Electron Systems (with Suresh G. Mishra), Phys. Rev. B 57, 2188 (1998).