The Bio-Optics and Nano-Photonics Group of IISER-K
The main research area of the group is (i) Nano-optics (ii) Polarization Optics and optical polarimetry and (iii) Biophotonics
In Nano-Optics, we do
- Basic studies on light-matter interactions at the nano scale.
- Basic studies on localized surface plasmon resonance in metal nano-structures.
- Studies on coupled plasmons, plasmonic Fano resonances.
- Spin Orbit interaction of light in micro and nano optical systems.
- Weak measurements to amplify spin optical effects and other tiny optical effects.
(ii) Polarization Optics and optical polarimetry:
In Polarization Optics and optical polarimetry, we do
We also study
For more details please visit Research section.