IISER Kolkata Guest Accomodation
IISER Kolkata has the following guest accommodations :-
IISER Kolkata Campus,
Mohanpur Mohanpur - 741 246,
West Bengal, India
Salt Lake Accommodation, Kolkata
Kolkata - 700 064
Room Tariff: [Click Here ]
Guest House Requisition Indent Form: [Click Here ]
How to Reach: [Click Here]
Rules and Regulations:
- Approving authority for all categories is Director/Dy. Director/or an authorized person (by director). Hardcopy form must be submitted for every booking (in case of emergency bookings, one may submit on next working day).
- Current IISER K students are not allowed to book rooms in the Visitors’ Hostel for their own stay, but may book for their family members with due approval from DoSA by submitting the form along with a valid student identity card. Students may book Salt Lake accommodation (at Liaison Office) by following the above procedure for their own stay and/ or for family members.
- Rooms can be booked through Guest House Requisition Indent which is available at the link http://intranet.iiserkol.ac.in/w/images/c/c1/Guest_House_Requisition_Tariff.pdf
- Booking of suite rooms in Visitors’ Hostel requires approval from Director/Dy. Director
- The rates include breakfast with tea/coffee and bottled water (1 per day). Food (lunch/dinner) however is made available against cash payment from the Students’ Monitored Canteen.
- Room tariff would be levied on 24 hour basis, i.e., check-in and check-out time is 24 hours.
- Any booking done would be provisional and may be cancelled at any time if necessary.
- Bookings/Cancellations over the phone would not be entertained.
- In case of conferences/symposiums and all other academic/administrative programs involving multiple guests, food arrangement to be made including detailed menu and quantity are to be informed/indented well in advance to the Canteen Manager/Caterer for supply of food. The house staffs/caretakers are by no means responsible for the quality/quantity of food that is served.
- Male visitors are not allowed inside the rooms occupied by females and vice-versa unless they are family members.
- All information related to cancellations, departure or change in schedule has to be informed at least 24 hours in advance.
- If necessary the allottee might have to share the room with another guest. No objections in this regard would be entertained.
- Late entry after 9:00 pm is to be intimated to the Guest House management.
- All materials /luggage are to be the responsibility of the guests.
- Approval from the Director is mandatory in case of any stay exceeding 5 days.
- Payment is to be made at the reception desk and money receipt is to be issued the guest accordingly.
- Consumption of alcohol or any kind of narcotics is strictly prohibited.
- Carrying or storing of any inflammable item inside the premises is strictly prohibited.
- It is requested that Electricity and water is conserved. AC, geyser, and all electrical points are to be switched off while leaving the rooms.
- It is advisable that the cleaning of the rooms is done in the presence of the guests.
- Penalties for damage of Guest House property: If the guests, during their stay, damage any content then the management, after examining the nature of damage, may impose penalty to the visitor or the host (who made the booking), for replacing the content or to settle the bill.
- All are kindly requested to follow the above guidelines and may write down their grievance/complaint in the Complaint Book at the Security Help Desk.