76. Harnessing molecular rotations in plastic crystals:a holistic view for crystal engineering of adaptive soft materials ;S Das, A. Mondal, C. M. Reddy*;
Chem. Soc. Rev. 2020, DOI: 10.1039/d0cs00475h
75. Mechanical bending induced fluorescence enhancement in plastically flexible crystals of a GFP chromophore analogue ;B. Bhattachary, D. Roy , S. Dey, A. Puthuv akkal, S. Bhunia, S. Mondal, R. Chowdhury , Dr. M. Bhattachary a, M. Mandal, Dr. K. Manoj*
P. K. Mandal* and C. M. Reddy*;
Angewandte Chemie, . 2020, 59, 1 – 7
74. Improving Solubility of Poorly Soluble Abiraterone Acetate by Co-Crystal Design aided by In-Silico Screening;R Chennuru*, R Devarapalli, P Rengaraj, PL Srinivas, S Dey, CM Reddy*;
Cryst. Growth Des, 2020, Accepted article, doi.org/10.1021/acs.cgd.0c00153
73. Mechanophotonics: Flexible Single-Crystal Organic Waveguides and Circuits;M Annadhasan, A R. Agrawal, S Bhunia, V V Pradeep, S S. Zade*, C M Reddy* and R Chandrasekar*;
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2020, 59,2–9, Hot Article
72. Rewritable Crystalline Monomer-Polymer Heterostructures Patterning and Mechanical Actuation via Topochemical Polymerization in a Dual-Responsive Photochromic Organic Material;R Samanta, D Kitagawa, A Mondal, M Bhattacharya, M Annadhasan, S Mondal, R Chandrasekar, S Kobatake*, C M Reddy*;
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, 12, 16856−16863
71. Isomorphism:molecular similarity to crystal structure similarity'in multicomponent forms of analgesic drugs tolfenamic and mefenamic acid;S Ranjan, R Devarapalli, S Kundu, S Saha, S Deolka, V R Vangala*, CM Reddy*;
70. Metal‐like ductility in organic plastic crystals: Role of molecular shape and dihydrogen bonding interactions in aminoboranes; A Mondal, B Bhattacharya, S Das, S Bhunia, R Chowdhury, S Dey, CM Reddy*;
Angewandte Chemie, 2020, 59, 2-12
69. Screening, crystal structures and solubility studies of a series of multidrug salt hydrates and cocrystals of fenamic acids with trimethoprim and sulfamethazine;B Bhattacharya, S Das, G Lal, SR Soni, A Ghosh, CM Reddy*, S Ghosh*;
Journal of Molecular Structure. 2020, 1199, 127028.
68. Mechanically interlocked architecture aids an ultra-stiff and ultra-hard elastically bendable cocrystal;S Dey* ,S Das, S Bhunia, R Chowdhury, A Mondal, B Bhattacharya, R Devarapalli, N Yasuda, T Moriwaki, K Mandal, G D Mukherjee, C. Malla Reddy*;
Nat Commun. 2019, 3711(10).
67. Plasticity enhancement in pharmaceutical drugs by water of crystallization: unusual slip planes;CM Reddy*;
IUCrJ. 2019, 6 (Pt 4), 505
66. Temperature-Dependent Structural Properties, Phase Transition Behavior, and Dynamic Properties of a Benzene Derivative in the Solid State;a Zhou, R Patterson, P A Williams, B M Kariuki, C E Hughes, R Samanta, R Devarapalli, C M Reddy, D C Apperley, Kenneth DM Harris*;
Cryst. Growth Des. 2019, 19, 4, 2155-2162
65. Remarkably Distinct Mechanical Flexibility in Three Structurally Similar Semiconducting Organic Crystals Studied by Nanoindentation and Molecular Dynamics;R Devarapalli, S B Kadambi, C Chen, G R Krishna, B R Kammari, M J Buehler*, U Ramamurty*, C M Reddy*;
Chemistry of Materials. 2019, 31 (4), 1391-1402
64. Brexpiprazole–catechol cocrystal: structure elucidation, excipient compatibility and stability;M R Arabiani*, S Bhunia, P K Teja, A Lodagekar, R B Chavan, N R Shastri, C Malla Reddy, P Shelat, D Dave*;
CrystEngComm, 2019, 21, 6703-6708.
63. A reversible photochemical solid-state transformation in an interpenetrated 3D metal–organic framework with mechanical softness;G Pahari, B Bhattacharya, C M Reddy*, D Ghoshal*;
Chemical Communications. 2019, 55 (83), 12515-12518.
62. From Molecules to Interactions to Crystal Engineering: Mechanical Properties of Organic Solids;S Saha, MK Mishra, C M Reddy*, GR Desiraju*;
Accounts of chemical research. 2018, 51 (11), 2957-2967.
61. Rationalizing Distinct Mechanical Properties of Three Polymorphs of a Drug Adduct by Nanoindentation and Energy Frameworks Analysis: Role of Slip Layer Topology and Weak Interactions;K Bal Raju, S Ranjan, VS Vishnu, M Bhattacharya, B Bhattacharya, A K Mukhopadhyay, C Malla Reddy*;
Cryst. Growth Des. 2018, 18, 7, 3927-3937
60. Thermosalient Forms: Carryover of Thermosalient Behavior of Coformers from Single Component to Multicomponent Forms?;H Rawat, R Samanta, B Bhattacharya, S Deolka, A Dutta, S Dey, K B Raju, C Malla Reddy*;
Crystal Growth & Design. 2018, 18 (5), 2918-2923.
59. Visible light mediated photopolymerization in single crystals: Photomechanical bending and thermomechanical unbending;R Samanta, S Ghosh, R Devarapalli, CM Reddy*;
Chemistry of Materials. 2018, 30 (3), 577-581.
58. Multidrug salt forms of norfloxacin with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: solubility and membrane permeability studies;B Bhattacharya, A Mondal, SR Soni, S Das, S Bhunia, KB Raju, A Ghosh, CM Reddy*
CrystEngComm. 2018, 20 (41), 6420-6429.
57. Three new hydrochlorothiazide cocrystals: Structural analyses and solubility studies;S Ranjan, R Devarapalli, S Kundu, VR Vangala*, A Ghosh*, CM Reddy*;
Journal of Molecular Structure, 2018, 1133, 405-410.
56 Tuning mechanical behaviour by controlling structure of a series of theophylline co-crystals;S Kakkar, B Bhattacharya, CM Reddy*, S Ghosh*;
CrystEngComm, 2018, 20, 1101-1109.
55 Mechanically Flexible Organic Crystals Achieved by Introducing Weak Interactions in Structure: Supramolecular Shape Synthons; GR Krishna, R Devarapalli, G Lal, CM Reddy*;
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2016, 138, 13561–13567.
54 Structure–mechanical property correlations in mechanochromic luminescent crystals of boron difluoride dibenzoylmethane derivatives; GR Krishna, R Devarapalli, R Prusty, T Liu,c CL Fraser, U Ramamurtyb, CM Reddy*;
IUCRj (2015) 2, 611–619.
53 Temperature dependence of mechanical properties in molecular crystals; RM Mohamed, MK Mishra, LM AL-Harbi, MS Al-Ghamdi, AM Asiri, CM Reddy, U Ramamurty;
Crystal Growth & Design (2015) 15, 2474-2479.
52 Correlation Among Crystal Structure, Mechanical Behavior, and Tabletability in the Co-Crystals of Vanillin Isomers; GR Krishna, L Shi, PP Bag, CC Sun, CM Reddy;
Crystal Growth & Design (2015) 15, 1827-1832.
51 A correlation study between hydrogen-bonded network and gelation ability of three galactose derivatives; S Mukherjee, GR Krishna, B Mukhopadhyay, CM Reddy;
CrystEngComm (2015) 17, 3345-3353.
50 Spatially resolved analysis of short-range structure perturbations in a plastically bent molecular crystal; MK Panda, S Ghosh, N Yasuda, T Moriwaki, GD Mukherjee, C M Reddy, P Naumov;
Nature Chemistry (2015) 7, 65-72.
49 New co-crystal and salt form of sulfathiazole with carboxylic acid and amide; R Samanta, S Kanaujia, CM Reddy;
Journal of Chemical Sciences (2014) 126, 1363-1367.
48 Tramadol Hydrochloride and its Acetonitrile Solvate: Crystal Structure Analysis and Thermal Studies; PP Bag, CM Reddy;
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section A: Physical Sciences (2014) 84, 235-242.
47 Molecular mechanics of elastic and bendable caffeine co-crystals; CT Chen, S Ghosh, CM Reddy, MJ Buehler;
Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics (2014) 16, 13165-13171.
46 Tautomeric preference in polymorphs and pseudopolymorphs of succinylsulfathiazole: fast evaporation screening and thermal studies; PP Bag, RR Kothur, CM Reddy;
CrystEngComm (2014) 16 (22), 4706-4714.
45 Self-Assembly of Mesoscopic Materials To Form Controlled and Continuous Patterns by Thermo-Optically Manipulated Laser Induced Microbubbles; B Roy, M Arya, P Thomas, JK Ju¨rgschat, K Venkata Rao, A Banerjee, CM Reddy, S Roy;
Langmuir (2013) 29 (47), 14733-14742.
44 The Role of Weak Interactions in the Phase Transition and Distinct Mechanical Behavior of Two Structurally Similar Caffeine Co-crystal Polymorphs Studied by Nanoindentation; S Ghosh, A Mondal, M Kiran, U Ramamurty, CM Reddy;
Crystal Growth & Design (2013) 13 (10), 4435-4441.
43 Kinematic and Mechanical Profile of the Self-Actuation of Thermosalient Crystal Twins of 1, 2, 4, 5-Tetrabromobenzene: A Molecular Crystalline Analogue of a Bimetallic Strip; SC Sahoo, SB Sinha, M Kiran, U Ramamurty, AF Dericioglu, CM Reddy, P Naumov;
Journal of the American Chemical Society (2013) 135 (37), 13843-13850.
42 Synthesis, X-ray structural and magnetic characterizations, and epoxidation activity of a new bis (µ-acetato)(µ-alkoxo) dinuclear iron (III) complex; B Biswas, M Mitra, J Adhikary, G Rama Krishna, PP Bag, CM Reddy, NA Alcalde, T Chattopadhyay, D Das, R Ghosh;
Polyhedron (2013) 53, 264-268.
41 The Relationship of Solid-State Plasticity to Mechanochromic Luminescence in Difluoroboron Avobenzone Polymorphs; GR Krishna, MSRN Kiran, CL Fraser, U Ramamurty, CM Reddy;
Advanced Functional Materials (2013) 23 (11), 1422-1430.
40 Reaction time dependent formation of Pd (II) and Pt (II) complexes of bis (methyl) thiasalen podand; PK Dutta, S Panda, GR Krishna, CM Reddy, SS Zade;
Dalton Transactions (2013) 42 (2), 476-483.
39 Azomethine diselenides: Supramolecular structures and facile formation of a bis-oxazoline diselenide; S Panda, PK Dutta, G Ramakrishna, CM Reddy, SS Zade;
Journal of Organometallic Chemistry (2012) 717, 45-51.
38 Elastic and Bendable Caffeine Cocrystals: Implications for the Design of Flexible Organic Materials; S Ghosh, CM Reddy;
Angewandte Chemie (2012) 124 (41), 10465-10469.
37 Screening and selective preparation of polymorphs by fast evaporation method: A case study of aspirin, anthranilic acid, and niflumic acid; PP Bag, CM Reddy;
Crystal Growth & Design (2012) 12 (6), 2740-2743.
36 Polymorphs, Salts, and Cocrystals: What’s in a Name?; S Aitipamula, R Banerjee, AK Bansal, K Biradha, ML Cheney, ...;
Crystal Growth & Design (2012) 12 (5), 2147-2152.
35 C–C bond formation at C-2 of a quinoline ring: Synthesis of 2-(1< i> H-indol-3-yl) quinoline-3-carbonitrile derivatives as a new class of PDE4 inhibitors; KS Kumar, S Kiran Kumar, B Yogi Sreenivas, DR Gorja, R Kapavarapu, ...;
Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry (2012) 20 (7), 2199-2207.
34 Catalysis by molecular iodine: A rapid synthesis of 1, 8-dioxo-octahydroxanthenes and their evaluation as potential anticancer agents; N Mulakayala, P Murthy, D Rambabu, M Aeluri, R Adepu, GR Krishna, CM Reddy...;
Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters (2012) 22 (6), 2186-2191.
33 AlC3 induced (hetero)arylation of 2, 3-dichloroquinoxaline: A one-pot synthesis of mono/disubstituted quinoxalines as potential antitubercular agents; KS Kumar, D Rambabu, S Sandra, R Kapavarapu, GR Krishna, MVB Rao, K Chattia, CM Reddy, P Misra, M Pal;
Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry (2012) 20 (5), 1711-1722.
32 AlCl3 induced C-arylation/cyclization in a single pot: a new route to benzofuran fused N-heterocycles of pharmacological interest; KS Kumar, R Adepu, R Kapavarapu, D Rambabu, GR Krishna, CM Reddy, ...;
Tetrahedron Letters (2012) 53 (9), 1134-1138.
31 A new approach to construct a fused 2-ylidene chromene ring: highly regioselective synthesis of novel chromeno quinoxalines; KS Kumar, D Rambabu, B Prasad, M Mujahid, GR Krishna, MVB Rao, ...;
Organic & Biomolecular chemistry (2012) 10 (24), 4774-4781.
30 (Pd/C-mediated) coupling–iodocyclization–coupling strategy in discovery of novel PDE4 inhibitors: a new synthesis of pyrazolopyrimidines; PM Kumar, KS Kumar, CLT Meda, GR Reddy, PK Mohakhud, K Mukkanti,GR Krishna, CM Reddy ...;
MedChemComm (2012) 3 (6), 667-672.
29 Generation and exploration of new classes of antitubercular agents: The optimization of oxazolines, oxazoles, thiazolines, thiazoles to imidazo [1, 2-a] pyridines and isomeric 5, 6-fused scaffolds; KS Kumar, SK Kumar, BY Sreenivas, DR Gorja, R Kapavarapu, ...;
Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry (2012) 20 (7), 2191-2198.
28 Yb (OTf) 3 mediated MCR: a new and regioselective approach towards polysubstituted pyrroles of pharmacological interest; GR Reddy, TR Reddy, SC Joseph, KS Reddy, CLT Meda, A Kandale, ...;
RSC Advances (2012) 2 (24), 9142-9150.
27 Co-crystals of caffeine with substituted nitroanilines and nitrobenzoic acids: Structure–mechanical property and thermal studies; S Ghosh, CM Reddy;
CrystEngComm (2012) 14 (7), 2444-2453.
26 Water coordinated zinc dioxo-chlorin and porphyrin self-assemblies as chlorosomal mimics: variability of supramolecular interactions; A Jesorka, AR Holzwarth, A Eichhöfer, CM Reddy, Y Kinoshita, H Tamiaki, ...;
Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences (2012) 11 (6), 1069-108.
25 Construction of a quinoline ring via a 3-component reaction in water: crystal structure analysis and H-bonding patterns of a 2-aryl quinoline; TR Reddy, LS Reddy, GR Reddy, K Yarbagi, Y Lingappa, D Rambabu,GR Krishna, CM Reddy ...;
Green Chemistry (2012) 14 (7), 1870-1872.
24 Novel thieno [2, 3-d] pyrimidines: their design, synthesis, crystal structure analysis and pharmacological evaluation; R Adepu, D Rambabu, B Prasad, CLT Meda, A Kandale, GR Krishna, ...;
Organic & Biomolecular chemistry (2012) 10 (29), 5554-5569.
23 Direct correlation among crystal structure, mechanical behaviour and tabletability in a trimorphic molecular compound; PP Bag, M Chen, CC Sun, CM Reddy;
CrystEngComm (2012) 14 (11), 3865-3867.
22 Anisotropic organization and microscopic manipulation of self-assembling synthetic porphyrin microrods that mimic chlorosomes: bacterial light-harvesting systems; C Chappaz-Gillot, PL Marek, BJ Blaive, G Canard, J Bu¨rck, GGH Hahn, T Jávorfi, L Kelemen, R Krupke, D Mössinger, P Ormos, CM Reddy ...;
Journal of the American Chemical Society (2011) 134 (2), 944-954.
21 Co-crystals of sulfamethazine with some carboxylic acids and amides: co-former assisted tautomerism in an active pharmaceutical ingredient and hydrogen bond competition study; S Ghosh, PP Bag, CM Reddy;
Crystal Growth & Design (2011) 11 (8), 3489-3503.
20 Crystal structure and synthesis of 4-(4-hydroxybenzylideneamino)-1-methyl-3-propyl-1 H-pyrazole-5-carboxamide; D Rambabu, G Rama Krishna, S Basavoju, CM Reddy, M Pal;
Journal of Molecular Structure (2011) 994 (1), 332-334.
19 Self-assemblies of novel magnesium porphyrins mimicking natural chlorosomal bacteriochlorophylls; J Szmytkowski, J Conradt, H Kuhn, CM Reddy, MC Balaban, TS Balaban, ...;
The Journal of Physical Chemistry C (2011) 115 (17), 8832-8839.
18 Synthesis, characterization and coordination properties of bis (alkyl) selenosalen ligands; S Panda, GR Krishna, CM Reddy, SS Zade;
Dalton Transactions (2011) 40 (25), 6684-6690.
17 Cyclopenta [c] selenophene based cooligomers and their polymers: comparative study with thiophene analogues; S Das, A Bedi, GR Krishna, CM Reddy, SS Zade;
Organic & Biomolecular chemistry (2011) 9 (20), 6963-6972.
16 A kinetically controlled crystallization process for identifying new co-crystal forms: fast evaporation of solvent from solutions to dryness; PP Bag, M Patni, CM Reddy;
CrystEngComm (2011) 13 (19), 5650-5652.
15 Yb (OTf) 3 catalyzed new cascade reaction: a facile assembly of fused quinazolinones; KS Kumar, PM Kumar, MA Reddy, M Ferozuddin, M Sreenivasulu, AA Jafar, GR Krishna, CM Reddy ...;
Chemical Communications (2011) 47 (37), 10263-10265.
14 A new three-component reaction: green synthesis of novel isoindolo [2, 1-a] quinazoline derivatives as potent inhibitors of TNF-a; KS Kumar, PM Kumar, KA Kumar, M Sreenivasulu, AA Jafar, D Rambabu, GR Krishna, CM Reddy ...;
Chemical Communications (2011) 47 (17), 5010-5012.
13 Mechanical anisotropy in crystalline saccharin: nanoindentation studies; M Kiran, S Varughese, CM Reddy, U Ramamurty, GR Desiraju;
Crystal Growth & Design (2010) 10 (10), 4650-4655.
12 Mechanical properties of molecular crystals—applications to crystal engineering; CM Reddy, GR Krishna, S Ghosh;
CrystEngComm (2010) 12 (8), 2296-2314.
11 The supramolecular organization of self-assembling chlorosomal bacteriochlorophyll c, d, or e mimics; T Jochum, CM Reddy, A Eichhöfer, G Buth, J Szmytkowski, H Kalt, D Moss, ...;
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (2008) 105 (35), 12736-12741.
10 Hexaiodobenzene: a redetermination at 100 K; S Ghosh, CM Reddy, GR Desiraju;
Acta Crystallographica Section E: Structure Reports Online (2007) 63 (2), o910-o911.
9 Structure-property correlations in bending and brittle organic crystals; CM Reddy, KA Padmanabhan, GR Desiraju;
Crystal Growth & Design (2006) 6 (12), 2720-2731.
8 Isostructurality, Polymorphism and Mechanical Properties of Some Hexahalogenated Benzenes: The Nature of Halogen··· Halogen Interactions; CM Reddy, MT Kirchner, RC Gundakaram, KA Padmanabhan, ...;
Chemistry-A European Journal (2006) 12 (8), 2222-2234.
7 2-(Methylsulfanyl) nicotinic acid; S Basavoju, CM Reddy, GR Desiraju;
Acta Crystallographica Section E: Structure Reports Online (2005) 61 (4), o822-o823.
6 CrystEngComm-Information Point; CM Reddy, A Nangia, CK Lam, TCW Mak;
CrystEngComm 7, 206-209, 2005
5 Engineering the weak N–H… pi hydrogen bond in 4-tritylbenzamide host and controlling the interaction through guest selection; CM Reddy, LS Reddy, S Aitipamula, A Nangia, CK Lam, TCW Mak;
CrystEngComm (2005) 7 (5), 44-52.
4 Structural basis for bending of organic crystals; CM Reddy, RC Gundakaram, S Basavoju, MT Kirchner, ...;
Chemical Communications (2005) 3945-3947.
3 Sorting of polymorphs based on mechanical properties. Trimorphs of 6-chloro-2, 4-dinitroaniline; CM Reddy, S Basavoju, GR Desiraju;
Chemical Communications (2005) 2439-2441.
2 Triphenyl (3, 4, 5-triiodophenyl) methane; CM Reddy, A Nangia, RKR Jetti, R Boese;
Acta Crystallographica Section C: Crystal Structure Communications (2004) 60, o331-o333.
1 An engineered N–H...pi interaction: crystal structure of 4-tritylbenzamide-p-xylene; CM Reddy, A Nangia, CK Lam, TCW Mak;
CrystEngComm (2002) 4, 323-325.