- Usman, M. O., Kirkels, F. M. S. A., Zwart, H. M., Basu, S., Ponton, C., Blattmann, T. M., Ploetze, M., Haghipour, N., McIntyre, C., Peterse, F., Lupker, M., Giosan, L., and Eglinton, T. I.: Reconciling drainage and receiving basin signatures of the Godavari River system, Biogeosciences, 15, 3357-3375, https://doi.org/10.5194/bg-15-3357-2018, 2018.
- Sayak Basu, Shailesh Agrawal, Prasanta Sanyal, Poritosh Mahato, Satyam Kumar, Anindya Sarkar, 2015. Carbon isotopic ratios of modern C3–C4 plants from the Gangetic Plain, India and its implications to paleovegetational reconstruction. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 440, 22-32.
- Sayak Basu, Anoop Ambili, Prasanta Sanyal, Pramod Singh, 2017. Lipid distribution in the lake Ennamangalam, south India: Indicators of organic matter sources and paleoclimatic history. Quaternary International, http://doi.org/10.1016/j.quaint.2016.08.045>
- Sayak Basu, Prasanta Sanyal, Kshirod Sahoo, Naveen Chauhan, Anindya Sarkar, Navin Juyal, 2017: Variation in monsoonal rainfall sources (Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal) during the late Quaternary: Implications for regional vegetation and fluvial systems(In Press).
1) Open Science Meeting (PAGES conference), 2012
Indian monsoonal rainfall variation in last 100 ka: A case study from western part of India.
2) Annual day conference of Earth Sciences department, IISER Kolkata
Carbon Isotopic characterization of vegetation and phytoliths from eastern part of India.
3) Indian Geological Union, 2013
The influence of vapor transport time on the stable isotopic composition of rainwater at South Bengal, India.