2. Organized the international Newton Bhabha Researcher Links Workshopas Coordinator. Find details
1. Organized the conferenceas Co-Convener. Find details
45. "Two lectures on Fluorescence Spectroscopy in SERB sponsored Karyashala (Workshop) on advanced bio-analytical methods and applications-2022 (BAW-2022)" held at IISER Kolkata during 25th May to 1st June, 2022.
44. "Photoluminescence Quantum Yield in Quantum Dot Systems" in Online Symposium Chemical Dynamics in Complex Systems (CDCS 2022) held during 6-8th May, 2022.
43. "Two lectures on Fluorescence Spectroscopy in Understand & Explore The World of Fluorescence (In-depth Introduction to the Principles of Fluorescence Spectroscopy and its Applications)" in (online session) organized by DRIIV & IIT Delhi held during 25th – 27th April, 2022.
42. "Excitation-Energy-Dependent PLQY is Inherent to Core/Alloy-Shell Quantum Dots" in Let There be Light held at Himachalpradesh, India during 17th to 20th March, 2022.
41. "Exciton Dynamics, Ergodicity and Statistical Ageing in a Perovskite Nanocrystal" in Online conference Physical Chemistry Physical Biology (PCPB-2021) held during 24th – 28th September, 2021.
40. "Exploring Quantum Dot Photoluminescence Through Ultrafast Dynamics and Ultra-Sensitive Single Particle Spectroscopy" in IISER Kolkata – University of Akron joint webinar held on 25th March 2021.
39. "Exploring Quantum-Dot Photoluminescence Through Microscopy, Spectroscopy, and Dynamics" in Webinar at IIT-ISM Dhanbad held on 1st August 2020.
38. "Effect of Alloy-Shelling on Optical Behaviour of Semiconductor Quantum Dots" in International Conference on Ultrafast Spectroscopy (ICUS 2020) held at IISER TVM, India during 21st to 22nd February, 2020.
37. "Exploring Photo-luminescence Through Microscopy, Spectroscopy, and Dynamics", NSF Institute Colloquium at TIFR, Mumbai, India on 19th February, 2020.
36. "Do QDs Follow Kasha’s Rule but Not Vavilov’s Rule?" in Let There be Light held at Udaipur, India during 10th to 13th November, 2019.
35. "Effect of Alloy-Shelling on Ultrafast Dynamics in Semiconductor Quantum Dots" in Ultra-Fast Sciences (UFS 2019) held at IIT Bombay during 7th to 9th November, 2019.
34. "Ultrafast Dynamics and Ultra-sensitive Single Particle Spectroscopic Exploration of Semiconductor Quantum Dots" in Chemical Science in India: Leaders in the Field Symposium held at IISER Kolkata during 18th to 20th October, 2019.
33. "Semiconductor Quantum Dots: Optical Exploration Through Ultrafast Dynamics and Ultra-Sensitive Single Particle Spectroscopy" in RAC 2019 held at NIT Meghalaya, Shillong during 14th to 16th October, 2019.
32. "Single Particle Spectroscopy and Ultrafast Dynamics in Quantum Dots" in SCOP 2019 held at Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad during 24th to 26th September, 2019.
31. "Carbon Dot: A Unique Nanomaterial with Near Unity PLQY in Aqueous Medium" in Asian Photochemistry Conference (APC 2018), International conference held at Taipei, Taiwan during 18th to 21st December, 2018.
30. "Carbon Dot: A Nanomaterial with Near Unity PLQY in Aqueous Medium" in Frontiers in Chemical Sciences (FICS 2018), International Conference held at IIT Guwahati during 6-8th December 2018.
29. "CdSe based Core/ Alloy-Shell/ Shell Quantum Dots: Optical Superiority at the Ensemble and Single Particle Level" in CESSD at IACS during February 22-25, 2018.
28. "Carbon Dot Photoluminescence: Why, Where and How?" in FCS workshop held at IIT Guwahati during 18th to 21st December, 2017.
27. "Single Molecule Spectroscopy: Spectral and Temporal Manipulation of Fluorescence Photons" in Emerging Trends in Chemical Science (ETCS2017) held at the Department of Chemistry, University of Calcutta on March 30, 2017.
26. "Unravelling Superior Optical behaviour of Core/gradient alloy shell/shell Semiconductor Quantum Dots: Ensemble and Single Particle Spectroscopy" in Recent Advancement in Functional Materials and Nanotechnology (RAFMN-2017) held at NIT Patna during February 15-17, 2017.
25. "Understanding Superior Optical Properties of Core/gradient alloy shell/shell Semiconductor Quantum Dots: Ensemble and Single Particle Spectroscopy" in International Conference of Young Researchers in Advanced Materials (IUMRS-ICYRAM 2016) held at IISc, Bangalore, during December 11-15, 2016.
24."Dual Fluorescence in GFP Chromophore Analogues: Correlation from Structure and Ultrafast Dynamics" in Fourth DAE–BRNS Theme Meeting on Ultrafast Science 2016 (UFS2016) held at BARC, Mumbai, during November 24-26, 2016.
23. "Fluorescence Spectroscopy and Microscopy: From Ensemble to Single Molecule Level" in “Fundamentals and Applications in Biomolecular Spectroscopy” held at NIT Patna during 25th-26th October, 2016.
22. "Non-blueing and non bleaching quantum dots" in DCS Day 2016, IISER Kolkata, on 28th January, 2016.
21. "Spectral and Temporal Optical Properties of Core/Gradient Alloy Shell/ Shell Quantum Dots: Ensemble and Single Particle Spectroscopic Investigation" in TSRP-APSRC held in BARC, Mumbai, India during 5th to 9th January, 2016.
20. "Improved Optical Properties of Core/gradient alloy shell/shell Semiconductor Quantum Dots: Results Based on Ensemble and Single Particle Spectroscopy" in Chemical Frontiers -2015 held in Goa, India during 15th to 18th August, 2015.
19. "Probing nanoscopic environment in room temperature ionic liquids using optical spectroscopy" in a two-day workshop on “Light-matter interactions and their applications”, in celebration of “International year of light”, at IISER –Kolkata during 12th – 13th July, 2015.
18. "Fluorescence spectroscopic investigation of nanoscopic environment in Room Temperature Ionic Liquids" in National Workshop on Fluorescence and Raman Techniques, IISER-Pune, India, during 13th - 19th December, 2014.
17. "Nature of Nanoscopic Environment A Fluorophore Experiences in Room Temperature Ionic Liquids" in Asian Photochemistry Conference, IISER-Thiruvananthapuram, India, during 10th-13th November, 2014.
16. "Exploring Fluorescence in Room Temperature Ionic Liquids" S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, 17th April, 2013.
15. "Fluorescence Dynamical Studies in Room Temperature Ionic Liquids" in National Symposium on Radiation and Photochemistry (NSRP_2013), Shillong, during 20th - 22nd March, 2013.
14. “Chemical Reaction on a Biological Template: One Molecule at a Time” in 18th International Workshop on Single Molecule Spectroscopy and Ultra Sensitive Analysis in the Life Sciences, Berlin, Germany, during 4th – 7th September, 2012.
13. “ Point Atom Mutation Causing GFP Analogue Chromophore with Near Unity Fluorescence Quantum Yield” in Fluorescent Biomolecules and Their Building Blocks – Design and Applications, Goteburg, Sweden, during 5th – 8th July, 2012.
12. "Fluorescence Dynamics in Room Temperature Ionic Liquid" 4th Inter IISER Chemistry Meet, Thiruvananthapuram, India, during 14th - 16th December, 2011.
11. “Single Molecule Microscopy: Spectral and Temporal Manipulation of Fluorescence Photons” Indian Institute of Technology- Kanpur (IIT-K), Kanpur, India on 15.04.2011 (Invited Colloquium).
10. “Spectral and Temporal Single Particle Spectroscopy of Quantum Dots” in 3rd Inter IISER Chemistry Meet, Mohali, India, during 20th – 21st February, 2011.
9. “Single Molecule Investigation of Semiconductor Quantum Dot-Dye Hybrids Towards Understanding of Excitation Energy Transfer” in 16th International Workshop on Single Molecule Spectroscopy and Ultra Sensitive Analysis in the Life Sciences, Berlin, Germany, during 15th -17th September, 2010.
8. “Towards semiconductor quantum dots (QDs) with superior photoluminescence properties: Spectrally and time-resolved single particle investigations on CdSe/CdS/ZnS QDs” in International Symposium on Luminescence Spectrometry, Prague, Czech Republic, during 13th -16th July, 2010.
7. “Single Molecule Florescence Spectroscopy of Quantum Dots, Dyes and their Hybrids’’ University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India March 23rd, 2009.
6. “Exploring Rooms at the Bottom:Single Molecule Florescence Spectroscopy of Quantum Dots, Dyes and their Hybrids’’ Indian Association for the Cutivation of Science (IACS), Kolkata, India. March 19th, 2009.
5. “Exploring Rooms at the Bottom:Single Molecule Florescence Spectroscopy of Quantum Dots, Dyes and their Hybrids’’ Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata, India. February 28th, 2009.
4. “Quantum Dot – Florophore Hybrids: Resonance Energy Transfer and Blinking Behaviour at Single Molecule Level’’ Department de Physique de lÉcole Normale Supérieure (ENS), Paris, France. November 7th, 2008.
3. “Spectral and Temporal Fluorescence Behaviour of Dipolar Solutes in Room Temperature Ionic Liquids”, Institut für Physikalische Chemie, Johannes Gutenberg Universitaet, Mainz, Germany.October 17th, 2006.
2. “Unusual Red Edge Excitation Shift of Dipolar Solutes in Room Temperature Ionic Liquids” Chemfest, An In-house symposium of School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India. 4th March, 2006.
1. “Time-dependent Dynamic Stokes Shift of Fluorescence Emission: Solvation Dynamics in a Pyrrolidinium Room Temperature Ionic Liquid” Indo-Japan Students Symposium, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India.January 10th, 2006.
6. " Understanding Time Resolved Photoluminescence Dynamics of Core/Gradient Alloy Shell/Shell Semiconductor Quantum Dots", Asian Academic Seminar, Kolkata, India, 6th - 10th March, 2015. (along with my student Mr. Debjit Roy)
5. “Semiconductor Quantum Dot-Dye Hybrids: Spectrally and Time-Resolved Single Particle Investigations of Excitation Energy Transfer”, Bunsentagung 2008, Analyse, Manipulation und Simulation auf der Nanometerskala, Deutschen Bunsen-Gesellschaft für Physikalische Chemie, Saarbrücken, Germany, 1st -3rd May 2008.
4. “Photophysics in Room Temperature Ionic Liquids: Dual Fluorescence as Ratiometric Probe for Viscosity”, International Conference on Methods and applications of Fluorescence (MAF 9), Lisbon, Portugal, September 4th – 7th, 2005.
3. “Solvation Dynamics in Room Temperature Ionic Liquids”, Discussion Meeting on Advances in Spectroscopy (DMAS), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, India.February 21st – 24th,2005.
2. “Solvent Dependent Photophysics of Second Excited Singlet State and Red Edge effect (REE) of 4/ - N, N-diethylamino derivative of 3-Hydroxyflavone”, National Symposium on Radiation and Photochemistry (NSRP), University of Karnataka, Dharwad, India. January 17th - 19th,2005.
1. “Edge Excitation Red shift of a Dipolar Probe in Room Temperature Ionic Liquids”. Trombay Symposium on Radiation and Photochemistry (TSRP), Bhaba Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, India. January 8th – 12th, 2004.