Dr. Prasun K. Mandal
Professor & Principal Investigator
Department of Chemical Sciences IISER Kolkata, India
13. CRSI Bronze Medal 2022-2023.
12. Certificate of Appreciation - Highly Cited Author from RSC.
11. Newton Bhabha Workshop Grant.
10. Editorial Board Member, Scientific Reports (NPG).
9. IUPAC Young Affiliate.
8. Marie Curie Fellowship (IIF).
7. CNRS Postdoctoral Research Fellowship.
6. Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship.
5. Senior Research Fellowship (CSIR, India) – February 2004.
4. Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship (CSIR, India)- December 2000.
3. Recipient of P. C. Rakshit memorial Chemistry quiz contest- 2nd prize for R. K. Mission Residential College, Narendrapur (University of Calcutta) -1999.
2. Recipient of Best (2nd) Seminar Lecture on Chemical Toxicology, R. K. Mission Residential College, Narendrapur (University of Calcutta) – 1997.
1. Recipient of National Merit Scholarship at Class X.
1. Professor, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research - Kolkata, India (09/19 - ).
2. Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research - Kolkata, India (02/15 -09/19 ).
3. Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research - Kolkata, India (01/10 - 01/15).
4. Post-doctoral researcher in group of Group of David Bensimon and Vincent Croquette, Laboratoire de Physique Statistique, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris, France (04/09 - 12/09).
5. Post-doctoral researcher in group of Prof. Dr. Thomas Basché, Institut für Physikalische Chemie, Johannes Gutenberg Universität, Mainz, Germany (02/07 - 02/09).
1. Ph.D. (Fluorescence Spectroscopy), University of Hyderabad (with Professor Anunay Samanta), India, 2006.
2. M.Sc. (Chemistry, Physical Chemistry Specialisation), University of Calcutta, India, 2001.
3. B.Sc. (Chemistry Honours), Ramakrishna Mission Residential College, Narendrapur, University of Calcutta, India, 1999.