Tushar Kanti Nandi
Dept: Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
E-mail: tushar [at] iiserkol.ac.in
Personal homepage: Click Here
Intergenerational Occupational Mobility, Education and Employment, Taxation.
- Ph D (Economics), Dept. of Economics (University of Siena, Italy), 2007
- Associate Professor, IISER Kolkata (current)
- Assistant Professor of Economics, Centre for Studies in Scoial Sciences, Calcutta (2012 - 2019)
- Kumar, A; Chakrabarti, A S; Chakraborti, A and Nandi, T K. 2021."Distress propagation on production networks: Coarse-graining and modularity of linkages." Physica A, 568, .
- Chatterjee, A; Chakrabarti, A S; Nandi, T K; Ghosh, A and Chakraborti, A. 2018."Quantifying Invariant Features of Within-Group Inequality in Consumption Across Groups." Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, 13, 469-490
- Nandi, T K. 2016."Intergenerational persistence of industry in India." European Journal of Development Research,, 28, 495-511
- •Chatterjee, A; Chakrabarti, A S; Ghosh, A; Chakraborti, A and Nandi, T K. 2016."Invariant features of spatial inequality in consumption: The case of India." Physica A , 442, 169-181
- Di Maio, M and Nandi, T K. 2013."The effect of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict on child labour and school attendance in the West Bank." Journal of Development Economics , 100, 107-116
All Publications: Click Here