Online interview on Mar 27, 2021 for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Department of Chemical Sciences at IISER Kolkata
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the position of Junior Research Fellow (one) in the Department of Chemical Sciences (DCS), IISER Kolkata. This position is funded by the Indo-German Science and Technology Centre (IGSTC).
1. Title of project: Roll to roll printed electronic labels for temperature, humidity and tampering detections
2. Funding agency: IGSTC
3. Principle Investigator: Dr. Debansu Chaudhuri, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Chemical Sciences
4. Remuneration: Rs. 31000
5. Tenure: One year, extendable subject to satisfactory performance and availability of funds.
6. Basic Eligibility Criteria:
M.Sc./MS in Chemistry with 1st class or equivalent.
Qualification in at least one of these exams: CSIR-UGC NET (including LS); GATE; national-level exams conducted by DST /DBT /DAE /DOS /DRDO /MHRD /ICAR /ICMR /IIT /IISc /IISER.
7. Desirable experience : Exposure to synthetic organic chemistry techniques, supramolecular chemistry/molecular self-assembly.
8. Age limit: Maximum 25 yrs
9. How to Apply:
Interested candidates may email their CV, self attested copies of Class 12, BSc and MSc marksheets, and a covering letter explaining their motivation for the next 5 years to Dr. Debansu Chaudhuri (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) on or before 25 March 2021.
Please write “Application for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position” in the subject line of your email.
The full contact information (address, mobile number, landline number if any) should be provided with the CV.
10. Last date of receiving applications: March 15, 2021
11. Interview: The short-listed applicants will be invited (via email) for online interview through Google Meet on 27 March 2021.
12. Conditions: The decision of the selection committee will be final. The selected candidate may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of tenure, if their performance is deemed unsatisfactory. The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience and age may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.