Advertisement for Field worker position in SERB sponsored Project
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Field worker in the SERB sponsored project titled “Understanding the role of Target of Rapamycin (TOR) signaling in mediating cell shape transition during epithelial morphogenesis using the fly oogenesis model.”
Position: Field Worker: Rs. 18,000/- per month + HRA
Duration: 1 year, to be renewed based on performance and availability of funds.
- Graduate degree in any discipline
- Upper age limit 40 years on the date of advertisement
- At least 4 years of previous work experience in centrally funded research laboratories (Preference would be given to candidates who have worked in Drosophila laboratory)
- How to apply: Eligible candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), self-attested copies of marksheets, certificates from Std. X onwards and previous work experience certificate via email ONLY to
with Subject Line: Application for Field Worker (SERB) position
All information should be compiled, zipped and attached to application email. Individually attached documents are not acceptable.
The full contact information (address, mobile number, landline number if any) should be provided with the CV.
- Last date for receiving applications: February 5th, 2022
- Interview: Short-listed applicants will be invited (via email) for an online
7. Conditions: Shortlisted candidates will have to make logistics provision for the online interviews. The decision of the selection committee will be final. The selected candidate may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of tenure, if performance till date is not deemed satisfactory. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview.