Advertisement for Research Associate (RA-1) position in Chemistry
Applications are invited for research associate (RA-1) position under the supervision of Dr. Dibyendu Das, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Sciences, IISER KOLKATA with PhD in organic chemistry/physical chemistry/biochemistry background. The position is for only one year but may be extended depending on the performance of the candidate. The research work involves the synthesis and development of small organic molecules, peptide-based nanostructures and their application as functional materials. The project is funded by SERB-DST under Swarnajayanti Fellowship scheme.
- Title of the project: Sustained Autonomy in Out of Equilibrium Supramolecular Materials
- Funding agency: SERB-DST SwarnaJayanti Fellowship.
- Principle Investigator: Dr. Dibyendu Das, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Chemical Sciences.
- Remuneration: 47000 INR per month + 24% HRA.
- Tenure: 1 year (extendable on satisfactory performance).
- Desirable experience and qualifications: Exposure to synthetic organic chemistry techniques and peptide chemistry with publications in international journals and good academic record. It is desirable that the candidates are NET-JRF qualified.
- Age limit: Must not be over 35 years as on 5th Jan, 2021 which can be relaxed for certain reserved categories as per rules of Government of India.
- Selection Criteria: The selection for the Research Associate position will be made based on the past academic record as well as the performance in the interview.
- No of posts: 1
- More information
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by email.
- Please bring your resume, self-attested photocopy of all mark-sheets & certificates.
- The date of interview at IISER Kolkata will be notified later.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (Cover letter, short CV, Summary of their Ph.D. work, list of publications and three referee names) to the Principal Investigator (Dr. Dibyendu Das) through email to email@example.com on or before 22nd Jan, 2021.
Dr. Dibyendu Das