Project-Associate I position in Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy Laboratory (position is available till August 17th, 2021)
1. Project title:"Engineering improved siRNA based combinatorial nanotherapeutics for managing metastasis and adaptive resistance in breast cancer treatment".
2. Funding agency: DBT, Govt. of India. 3. Name of the post: Project-Associate I
4. No. of position: One 5. Emolument:Rs. 25000+24 % HRA
6.Nature and Duration of Appointment: Applications are invited for for Project-Associate I position in the group of Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy, at IISER Kolkata. The position is available till August 17th, 2021 based on the performance and availability of funds. The duty involves cell biology work, solid phase peptide synthesis, structural characterization and its application in the area of medicinal chemistry, therapeutic biomaterial, cancer biology , regenerative medicine and Computational Biology work/Bioinformatics.
7.Minimum Essential Qualification: MSc in Life Sciences having specialization in Biotechnology/Microbiology
and having Chemistry as one of the pass subjects in BSc Hons. Candidate needs to have BSc. In Biotechnology/Microbiology.
8. Desirable qualification: Prior experience in cell biology and developing siRNA based therapeutics. It is desirable that candidate needs to have at least one first author or shared first author paper.
9.Application Process:Interested candidates are requested to send their cv, brief research description, softcopies of self-attested relevant documents (certificates and marks sheets from Class X, Class XII, BSc, MSc) and a photo-identity proof to Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy (E-mail: email@example.com) by 25th June, 2021.
10. We will communicate interview date and online interview link to the short listed candidates by e-mail.