Online interview for the recruitment in Project Attendant position in Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy’s lab
A position for Project Attendant is available in the research group of Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy, Associate Professor, Dept. of Biological Sciences, IISER Kolkata. The duty involves regular maintenance of laboratory stocks, stock entry, ordering and some laboratory work in the area of chemistry and biology, autoclaving and help in in vivo work, like maintaining of animals, especially zebrafish, mice and rabbits.
1. Project title: Engineering mechanistically rational peptide based immuno combination therapy for managing metastasis and drug resistant breast cancer.
2. Funding agency: DBT SERB, Govt. of India.
3. Principle investigator: Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy, Associate Professor, Dept. of Biological Sciences
4. Remuneration. Rs.10,000 consolidated
5. Tenure: 1 year
6. Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from any UGC recognized university.
7. Desirable qualification: He/she needs to be comfortable in handling computer.
Prior experience in job experience in similar position and prior experience in handling animal (like maintaining of animals, especially zebrafish, mice and rabbits) for in vivo experiment is preferred.
8. Last date for sending the application: 15th Sep 2021.
9. Eligible candidates need to send application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), self-attested copies of marksheets and certificates from Std. X onwards to this e-mail address by Sep 15th, 2021: email@example.com and mention “Application for Project Attendant Position” as the subject of the e-mail.
10. We will communicate interview date and online interview link to the short listed candidates by e-mail.
11. Shortlisted candidates needs to arrange support letter about their work experience and in vivo work experience from concerned faculty members. This letter from concerned faculty related to previous work experience needs to e-mail directly mentioning “support letter of candidate’s name” to firstname.lastname@example.org .
11. Conditions: The decision of the selection committee will be final. The selected candidate may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of tenure, if performance till date is not deemed satisfactory.
For any further query the prospective candidates may contact Dr. Rituparna Sinha Roy at email@example.com.