Advertisement for the post of Technical Assistant (Contractual)
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant (Contractual)
Monthly Remuneration: 20,762.00 (gross) (statutory deduction as per rules)
Nature and duration of the appointment: The position is purely contractual and initially for 11 months. Subjected to extension based on the performance and institute policy.
Job Description: The person will work in the audio/video unit and help in smooth conduction of online/offline classes/meetings using various audio video devices. The person should work at least 6 days a week and may also have to give support on weekends/holidays as per the requirement.
Required Qualification and Experience: Degree/Three Years Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application/Electronics/IT or MCA or PGDCA from a recognized university with working experience of two years in the field of Computer/IT/AV Devises/Classroom maintenance etc.
Desirable qualification: Working experience in video editing software, maintenance of IT and AV devices in classrooms, conducting online meetings/classes etc.
Application process: Eligible candidates are requested to send their application along with complete bio-data to the following email id within 28.02.2022: email@example.com
If shortlisted, the applicants should submit the following documents on the day of the interview:
2. Proof of age
3. Photo identity card (PAN/AADHAR card/Voter card/Passport)
4. Certificates and mark sheets of all board/university examinations passed.
5. All experience certificates/documents
6. One recent passport size colour photograph
** Both original and self-attested copies are required for document verification
- The result of the interview will be notified to the successful candidate within 7 days
- The decision of the interview board will be final.
- No interim questions/clarifications will be entertained.