Advertise for the post of Animal Care Technician
Name of the Post: Animal Care Technician (Contractual)
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 17,147.00 (gross) (statutory deduction as per rules)
Nature and duration of the appointment: The position is purely contractual and initially for 5 months. Subjected to extension based on the performance and institute policy.
Job Description: The person will work in the institutional animal facility and daily care of the laboratory animals. The person should work at least 6 days a week and may also have to attend the facility on weekends/holidays as per the requirement.
Required Qualification and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and working experience in the animal facility of a University/Institute or a reputed R&D company.
Desirable qualification: A formal training in animal care from a recognized organization is desirable knowledge in using MS office/excel for record-keeping.
Application process: Eligible candidates are requested to send their application along with complete biodata to the following email id within 24th Dec 2021: firstname.lastname@example.org
If shortlisted, the applicants should submit the following documents on the day of the interview:
- Proof of age
- Photo identity card (PAN/AADHAR card/Voter card/Passport)
- Certificates and mark sheets of all board/university examinations passed.
- All experience certificates/documents
- One recent passport size colour photograph
** Both original and self-attested copies are required for document verification
- The result of the interview will be notified to the successful candidate within 7 days
- The decision of the interview board will be final.
- No interim questions/clarifications will be entertained.