Advertisement Notification for Nursing Staff / Assistant
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Kolkata, West Bengal, India invites applications for Nursing Staff / Assistant on a contractual basis.
- No of posts: 01 (One)
- Name of the post: Nursing Staff / Assistant
- Age: 21 - 55 years (as on 1st Sept 2018)
(a) Must have passed intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent certificate examination.
(b) Must have passed the examination held by the Nursing Council with three years six months course in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) OR BSc in Nursing from a recognized university OR with DMN, Dip/Class 1 NAC Armed Forces with verifiable experience.
(c) Candidate should have registered with Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
· Experience: At least one (1) year of experience in the recognized hospital with valid registration number issued by Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council. Any experience before the Nursing registration date will not be considered for this purpose.
- Selection Process: On the basis of a personal interview at IISER Kolkata.
- Salary: Based on IISER Kolkata policy and experience of the applicant.
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (download the form in .docx or .pdf format) on or before 20th Sept 2018.
The application may please be sent by Email OR by Hardcopy over Post.
i) By email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject Title "Application for Nursing Staff / Assistant"
ii) Hard copy with a superscription on envelops "Application for Nursing Staff / Assistant" and sends it to ‘The Assistant Registrar (Admn)’, IISER Kolkata, Mohanpur Nadia – 741246
IISER Kolkata will decide shortlisting criteria. Based on the criteria, shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at IISER Kolkata. The call letter will be sent by email only.
- Important Dates:
Notification Date: 4th Sept 2018
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20th Sept 2018